Santa Cruz + 2 islands
5 Days / 4 Nights
In this package you will get to know Santa Cruz Island and one of the best Snrokel on Santa Fe and Pinzón Island
- Transfer in- transfer out to Airport on the Baltra Island.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Naturalist Guide
- Galapagos National Park fee (USD 100 )
- Fly ticket
- Transt Control Card. (USD 20)
- Isabela Island fee ( 5 USD)
- Meals not specific in the itinerary
- Health insurance
- Rate for single room
– Rates subject to change.
– 1 free for every 16 passengers.
– The itinerary subject to change.
– Rates per person based on double or triple or quadruple room
– To confirm spaces a deposit of 20% of the total rate (non-refundable) is required.
– Itinerary of visit subject to modifications depending on the day of arrival of the passengers. In addition, there may be changes due to weather problems, inconveniences of an operational nature, or situations that endanger the integrity of the passenger or the conservation of the Islands. As also by indications of authorities of the Galapagos National Park.
– The order of the visit will be confirmed on the day of your arrival.
– Christmas and New Year departures, a $ 100 surcharge applies
DAY 1: Airport on Baltra Island – Transfer in Hotel in Santa Cruz Island – Charles Darwin Station.
Your Naturalist Guide will meet you at the airport on Baltra Island, where your flight will land. Together, you will take a shuttle bus to the Itabaca Canal which separates the Islands of Baltra and Santa Cruz. Next, you will take a short ferry across the canal in order to board the bus which will take you from the Northern tip of Santa Cruz Island to the city of Puerto Ayora along its Southern edge. Lunch will be at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will head to the Charles Darwin Foundation’s world-renowned Research Station where you will visit Fausto Llerena Breeding Center, here you will be able to see Galapagos Land Iguanas and the impressive Giant Galapagos Tortoises from a variety of islands. Dinner will be later at a local restaurant.
DAY 2: Santa Cruz Island -Tortuga Bay Beach- Highlands.
Today’s activities will begin with a visit to Tortuga Bay, a highlight for many visitors due to its turquoise water and white sand beaches. Tortuga bay is divided into 2 beaches and a small lagoon. The first beach, called La Brava, is ideal for surfers and is recommended only for very strong swimmers. Your walk across the white sand will take you past the small lagoon until you reach the second beach, Playa Mansa, where you can enjoy such activities as swimming, snorkelling, kayaking, and short hikes. Here you can spot sea turtles, rays, and sharks if you are lucky! Lunch will be at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon we will visit the highlands to observe the Giant Galapagos Tortoises in the wild. Afterwards we will enter into a lava tunnel, a formation that was created by hundred of miles of volcanic eruptions per year. Inside, your Naturalist Guide will explain more about the fascinating geology of Galapagos lava tunnels. Finally you will visit Los Gemelos, twin craters that are the result of volcanic collapse. Dinner will be later at a local restaurant.
DAY 3: Santa Fe Island
In the morning you will have breakfast at the hotel. Then a person from the travel agency will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the boat with the destination to Santa Fe Island. During the tour of the island, you will visit 2 sites ideal for snorkeling and observe a grand variety of marine life including Galapagos Sea Lions, rays, sea turtles, and much more.
In the afternoon, you will visit the beach Playa Escondida where you can swim, snorkel, and relax.
DAY 4: Pinzón Island
In the morning you will take a boat to Pinzón Island, one of the first spots is the Penguin Bay to observe white tip reef sharks, sea turtles, sea lions, full fish and rays. Lunch will be served on board.
In the afternoon you will visit la Fe, where you will be able to do snorkeling and a small walk to observe blue-footed boobies, frigate birds and marine iguanas. Return to the hotel. Dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 5: Transfer out – Airport on Baltra Island.
Your private transport will take you to the airport. Thank you for choosing Maranatha Gps Travel, have a good trip!
General terms and conditions fees
Rate: Fees apply per person in a double room or triple or quadruple room. For the single room an increase. Please consult with your travel agent.
Flights: It is advisable to book the flight to Baltra for arrival no later than 11 am and the departing flight after 11am in order to accomplish the booked visits to the Island.
Limitations: Maranatha Gps Travel is a tourism operator and travel agency. It declares its function as an intermediary between passengers and companies offering air, land, and sea transportation, hotels, restaurants, and others. Therefore, the client cannot impute responsibility for causes that are beyond the reach of the company and are attributable to the tourism service providers and third parties. This includes cause by accident or major force as partial or total loss of property of the passenger, injury, death, wars, riots, strikes, earthquakes, accidents, deficiency of services rendered, delays and other human or natural events beyond our control that may occur during the provision of services to passengers. We hereby liberate ourselves from any responsibility for the indicated causes above.
How to make a reservation
● We require your full names and passport numbers
● We ask for 20% of your total tour costs as a deposit in order to complete a reservation. This will be used as a down payment
Schedule of Available Flights
Quito (UIO) – Galápagos (GPS) 07:00
Guayaquil (GYE) – Galápagos (GPS) 08:00
Galápagos (GPS) – Quito (UIO) 09:00
Galápagos (GPS) – Guayaquil (GYE) 09:00
Baggage Regulations for the Galapagos
1 suitcase up to 20 kilograms per person and 1 carry-on personal item of up to 6 kilograms per person.
Requirements for Flight
Ecuadorian Citizens: Cedula card
Foreigners: Check current requirments
Payment Options: Cash or bank transfer.
Paymant Options & Cancellation Policy
Payment Options: Cash or bank transfer.
Deposit: 20% of total trip costs are due within 72 hours of booking as a deposit. This will be used as a down payment and serves as a guarantee to complete the reservation
Payment: Payment for total trip costs must be made within 30 days before departing for the Galapagos Islands. If there is a breach of these terms the reservation will be cancelled. Only in special cases will extension be considered. If booking within 10 days of departure for the Galapagos Islands, services must be paid in full upon booking.
If a client cancels the trips, they are subject to the following penalties:
● In the case of cancellation, the down payment of 20% of total travel cost will not be refunded in any case
● If the client cancels prior to the beginning of the trip, they will be subject to the following penalties:
● 91 days or more prior to arrival: the down payment of 20% will not be refunded.
● Between 90 and 61 prior to arrival: 50% of total cost will be charged
● Between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival: 80% of total cost will be charged
● Less than 30 days prior to arrival: 100% of total cost will be charged
If the client experiences legal problems including immigration issues that prevent them from being present at the beginning of the trip, the client will be considered a NO SHOW. In this case they will be charged 100% of total cost with no option for refund.
We have more tours to offer, know all we have
TRAVEL AGENCY AND TOURIST OPERATOR IN GALAPAGOS
Office: 052 527254
Av. Baltra y Charles Binford
Isla Santa Cruz / Galápagos