4 Days / 3 Nights
Meet the island of Santa Cruz, Isabela with its volcano and beautiful beaches..
Brief Description of Package:
Day 1:Airport on Baltra Island- Transfer in hotel – Twins Craters – Charles Darwin Station.
Day 2: Isabela Island – Giant Tortoise Breeding Center – Wetlands Flamingos – Bay Tour.
Day 3:: Isabela Island – Sierra Negra Volcano – Concha Perla
Day 4: Transfer out to Airport on Baltra Island..
Send us a WhatsApp:
- Transfer in- transfer out to Airport on the Baltra Island.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Naturalist Guide
- Galapagos National Park fee (USD 100 )
- Fly ticket
- Transt Control Card. (USD 20)
- Isabela Island fee ( 5 USD)
- Meals not specific in the itinerary
- Health insurance
- Rate for single room
– Rates subject to change.
– 1 free for every 16 passengers.
– The itinerary subject to change.
– Rates per person based on double or triple or quadruple room
– To confirm spaces a deposit of 20% of the total rate (non-refundable) is required.
– Itinerary of visit subject to modifications depending on the day of arrival of the passengers. In addition, there may be changes due to weather problems, inconveniences of an operational nature, or situations that endanger the integrity of the passenger or the conservation of the Islands. As also by indications of authorities of the Galapagos National Park.
– The order of the visit will be confirmed on the day of your arrival.
– Christmas and New Year departures, a $ 100 surcharge applies
DAY 1: Airport on Baltra Island – Transfer in Hotel in Santa Cruz Island – Twins Craters – Charles Darwin Station.
Your Naturalist Guide will meet you at the airport on Baltra Island, where your flight will land. Together, you will take a shuttle bus to the Itabaca Canal which separates the Islands of Baltra and Santa Cruz. Next, you will take a short ferry across the canal in order to board the bus which will take you to the Twins Craters that are the result of volcanic collapse. Then you wil go from the Northern tip of Santa Cruz Island to the city of Puerto Ayora along its Southern edge. Lunch will be at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will head to the Charles Darwin Foundation’s world-renowned Research Station where you will visit Fausto Llerena Breeding Center, here you will be able to see Galapagos Land Iguanas and the impressive Giant Galapagos Tortoises from a variety of islands. Dinner will be later at a local restaurant.
DAY 2: Isabela Island – Giant Tortoise Breeding Center – Wetlands Flamingos – Bay Tour.
Today you will take a ferry to Isabela Island to begin a new adventure. Upon arrival in the morning the town of Puerto Villamil, we will visit the Giant Galapagos Tortoise Breeding Center where we can observe 5 different species of tortoises from the various volcanoes of Isabela. Next we will visit a nearby wetland that is home to shore birds including Galapagos ducks, stilts, geese, and many flamingos. Lunch will be at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon we will take a tour bay, a special site where you can observe the shark commonly known as “Tintoreras.” Here we will get to see Galapagos Marine Iguanas, Blue Footed Boobies, geese, Brown Pelicans, gulls, and hopefully Galapagos Penguins. The afternoon will culminate in some snorkeling or shallow diving. Dinner will be later at a local restaurant.
DAY 3: Isabela Island- Sierra Negra Volcano – Concha Perla.
Today we will visit the famous volcano Sierra Negra, located one hour from Puerto Villamil in the Highlands. The hike will take us around the outside of the crater, in total hiking approximately 12 kilometers. Here you will be able to enjoy the spectacular panoramic landscape, the formation of lava flows, birds, unique vegetation. Box lunch.
To finish the afternoon, we will return to Puerto Villamil to snorkel in the peaceful cove Concha Perla. Dinner will be later at a local restaurant.
DAY 4: Transfer out – Airport on Baltra Island.
Your private transport will take you to the airport. Thank you for choosing Maranatha Gps Travel, have a good trip!
General terms and conditions fees
Rate: Fees apply per person in a double room or triple or quadruple room. For the single room an increase. Please consult with your travel agent.
Flights: It is advisable to book the flight to Baltra for arrival no later than 11 am and the departing flight after 11am in order to accomplish the booked visits to the Island.
Limitations: Maranatha Gps Travel is a tourism operator and travel agency. It declares its function as an intermediary between passengers and companies offering air, land, and sea transportation, hotels, restaurants, and others. Therefore, the client cannot impute responsibility for causes that are beyond the reach of the company and are attributable to the tourism service providers and third parties. This includes cause by accident or major force as partial or total loss of property of the passenger, injury, death, wars, riots, strikes, earthquakes, accidents, deficiency of services rendered, delays and other human or natural events beyond our control that may occur during the provision of services to passengers. We hereby liberate ourselves from any responsibility for the indicated causes above.
How to make a reservation
● We require your full names and passport numbers
● We ask for 20% of your total tour costs as a deposit in order to complete a reservation. This will be used as a down payment
Schedule of Available Flights
Quito (UIO) – Galápagos (GPS) 07:00
Guayaquil (GYE) – Galápagos (GPS) 08:00
Galápagos (GPS) – Quito (UIO) 09:00
Galápagos (GPS) – Guayaquil (GYE) 09:00
Baggage Regulations for the Galapagos
1 suitcase up to 20 kilograms per person and 1 carry-on personal item of up to 6 kilograms per person.
Requirements for Flight
Ecuadorian Citizens: Cedula card
Foreigners: Check current requirments
Payment Options: Cash or bank transfer.
Paymant Options & Cancellation Policy
Payment Options: Cash or bank transfer.
Deposit: 20% of total trip costs are due within 72 hours of booking as a deposit. This will be used as a down payment and serves as a guarantee to complete the reservation
Payment: Payment for total trip costs must be made within 30 days before departing for the Galapagos Islands. If there is a breach of these terms the reservation will be cancelled. Only in special cases will extension be considered. If booking within 10 days of departure for the Galapagos Islands, services must be paid in full upon booking.
If a client cancels the trips, they are subject to the following penalties:
● In the case of cancellation, the down payment of 20% of total travel cost will not be refunded in any case
● If the client cancels prior to the beginning of the trip, they will be subject to the following penalties:
● 91 days or more prior to arrival: the down payment of 20% will not be refunded.
● Between 90 and 61 prior to arrival: 50% of total cost will be charged
● Between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival: 80% of total cost will be charged
● Less than 30 days prior to arrival: 100% of total cost will be charged
If the client experiences legal problems including immigration issues that prevent them from being present at the beginning of the trip, the client will be considered a NO SHOW. In this case they will be charged 100% of total cost with no option for refund.
We have more tours to offer, know all we have
TRAVEL AGENCY AND TOURIST OPERATOR IN GALÁPAGOS
Office: 052 527254
Av. Baltra y Charles Binford
Isla Santa Cruz / Galápagos